Presentations Will Assist Homeowners in Learning About Flood Claims, Elevating Homes, And Post Disaster Resources
The MCC has partnered with both Marshfield and Scituate, State Agencies, and other non-profits to bring many needed post-disaster resources to our flood damaged communities. This outreach will help residents who sustained damage during our historic winter nor’easters, or residents who want more information on flood insurance and what to do after a flooding disaster.
OUTREACH: APRIL 4th FROM 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Ventress Memorial Library New Program Room, 15 Library Plaza, Marshfield Ma, 02050.
- Presentation on flood issues after a storm: Flood claims, what to do if you have been substantially damaged, how to elevate your building, and the flood policy
- Update from the community on post-storm actions
- Overview on building elevations by Brian Baer, Executive Director of The Elevated Studio
- Panel of experts for questions
- Workshop areas with several stations:
- community resources
- Affected stakeholders from Marshfield and Scituate which can include realtors, community officials, affected residents and more