On July 28th, the South Shore CRS Users Group will be holding our second meeting of 2020, and it will be held virtually. Due to your feedback at the last meeting, we will be hosting a training on elevation certificates. The training will be lead by Eric Carlson, the Assistant Director of the Massachusetts Flood Hazard Management Program. The two hour program will feature:
- Overview of elevation certificate
- How to properly fill out the elevation certificate
- A review of the elevation certificate checklist
- Review of diagram numbers
- Other important information about the elevation certificate form
Save The Date!
July 28th, 10:00am to 12:00pm noon
· Joe Rossi, MCC
· Eric Carlson, Assistant Director of the Massachusetts Flood Hazard Management Program
Registration is required and all community officials and other professionals are welcome to attend
Download the full agenda HERE
The goal of the South Shore CRS Users Group is to connect and guide local communities through CRS, share best practices, and work together for better floodplain management.