We are proud to announce our final rebranding to the Massachusetts Coastal Coalition. We are doing more things for you while still remaining a local organization.
Here is what you can now expect from the MCC:
- We are moving towards official nonprofit status (501c3).
- We are changing our email subscriptions. You can now sign up for all our updates, or just our new quarterly newsletter.
- We have a new logo, featured on all our material
- Over the coming year, we will be offering different services online to better serve you
- Our contact, Facebook and emails have all changed. Our website has changed too! Our Facebook will soon be the Massachusetts Coastal Coalition, our general email inbox is email@example.com, and our website is now knowflood.org
- We are also now on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/massachusetts-coastal-coalition/
These are some of the important changes that will make us better in helping you as our constituent.
NOTE: If you are on our current email list, then you are signed up for all our emails. If you would like to change your subscription to receive only our quarterly newsletter, please click HERE