Sue’s Flood Real Estate Tips: Get a grant? Might need a loan.

Did you know that if you are awarded a Federal grant to elevate and improve your property to protect it from flooding, you must pay for the improvements and wait for reimbursement?  If you need to elevate your home, relocate utilities, or add other flood mitigation measures to reduce the risk of flood damage and lower your flood insurance premiums this […]

You must be a member to view this content.  Becoming a member is FREE!  Go to our "Become a Member" page to join now by clicking HERE