If the lowest grade of your land is above the flood elevation printed on the flood map, your building may be able to be removed from the requirement of having flood insurance. The Letter Of Map Amendment (LOMA) is the easiest way to remove the building from the “A” or “V” zone if it qualifies. The Know Flood Removal is an expedited process and in most cases can be completed in 30 days. To start, you’ll need an elevation certificate. Then we review and verify that you are eligible. If you submit your LOMA request and are denied, there is no cost! Our technical specialists are here to help and guide you along the way.


*An individual may visit hazards.fema.gov/femaportal/onlinelomc/signin and apply for a LOMA on their own, free of charge.  Our service completes this process for you and is expedited.

A portion of each service purchased is donated directly to the MCC.  The MCC is a registered 501c3 charitable organization.  MCC cannot be held liable for any of the information or services provided. 

This website uses cookies and asks your personal data to enhance your browsing experience.